Contrada Burgio is a hilly area in the municipality of Trabia characterized by few dwellings and a varied landscape.
From here, in about 10 minutes by car, you can easily reach:
- the artificial lake of Caccamo,
- the nearby beaches and center of Trabia,
- the towns of Termini Imerese and San Nicola l’Arena,
- the Pizzo Cane Oriented Nature Reserve, Bosco Sant’Onofrio, Bosco Todisca, and the Hermitage of San Felice.
This small villa, built in 1994 and fully renovated in 2022, is in a privileged location for those who like to live surrounded by the peace of nature, away from the chaos of urban centers but close enough to essential services.
The property spreads on a plot of about 4000 square meters, of which today about 3200 sqm of terraced land and 220 sqm of house with outdoor area.
The small villa internally developes on two levels:
– on the ground floor, there is a large kitchen/living room with a wood stove, a bathroom with shower and laundry, and a double bedroom.
– on the attic floor, reached by the external staircase, there is a second bedroom, a second bathroom with shower, and an ample open space where you can make a kitchenette, with a dining and living room or a study/bedroom.
The interiors are characterized by wooden finishes and light-colored elements that blend well with the rural surroundings.
As for the outdoor area:
– an outdoor patio provides moments of relaxation and conviviality while enjoying the beautiful sea and mountain views;
– a Judas Tree, a Beech Tree, Dwarf Palms, Yuccas, a Date Palm, a Robellina Palm, three Palms, three Olive Trees, and Maritime Pines Eucalyptus populate the garden and the land all around;
– a tool shed placed at one side of the cottage is ideal for trying your hand at garden work and other hobbies.
A 20000-liter water cistern ensures a constant supply of water to the property.