– Large-scale farming estate
– Three separate properties on the land
– Beautiful surroundings
– A few minutes from the village
– All properties with privacy
The location is secluded and offers amazing, countryside views. The land is 80 hectares (197 acres) with olives, almonds, grain, pasture etc. But the soil is good for different kinds of agriculture – parts could also be used for a vineyard. You are just a couple of kilometers from the little village of San Giovanni li Greci, a very genuine little farming village, with a small supermarket, post office, doctor, a good pizzeria etc.
On the land are three completely separate properties. All of them with open views over the countryside and mountains and in complete silence.
1. The main property is an around 200 sqm old stone estate. It is currently lived in but in need of a loving hand. Here are all pre-requisites in place to create a beautiful little countryside mansion with attributes like stone walls, high ceilings with beams and all rustic charm possible. The views are very open and inviting over the hilly, agricultural landscape. Downstairs the social areas, with a large kitchen with a wood-fired oven, a large lounge area, and a bathroom. Upstairs the sleeping area with four larger and two smaller room and a toilet.
2. The second property is located a few hundred meters away. Here we have a more recent building, built in the 50s. Also here, the structure is good, but it needs to be finished up. It is 100 sqm large and has a kitchen with a wood-fired oven and three additional rooms. There is a toilet in place, but no shower. Here is also a quite recent 187 sqm structure, currently used as garage and storage. This could be converted into living space or be used for the agricultural production. Also here beautiful views and privacy.
3. The third property is an old stone house in need of renovation. It has a beautiful location and traditional, Sicilian architecture. A complete renovation is required, but it will be a beautiful piece of Sicilian history when done up properly. It is around 140 sqm large, built on two floors, located a couple of hundred meters below the second one and also this one is in lovely, soothing surroundings.
A farm of this size is entitled to financial contributions. We can put you in contact with an agricultural consultant who can help you out with this.
On around 6 kilometers distance you have the medieval mountain town of Caccamo and the larger town of Termini Imerese with all service is around 20 minutes drive away. The airport of Palermo is a little bit over an hours drive away. The nearest beach is around 20 minutes drive from the property.
For more information about this property, the process of buying a property in Sicily or about Sicily in general, you are most welcome to contact Marie Wester by email us or phone: +39 328 444 8589. You can also use the contact form placed in the right sidebar.