In Erice, the charming medieval village above Trapani, is this splendid villa with swimming pool, with breathtaking views of the sea and the Egadi Islands.
The villa, surrounded by greenery – with a plot of about 5500 square metres, part pine forest and part vineyard – has been completely renovated with fine finishes and covers an area of about 320 square metres between the basement, ground floor and first floor.
More in detail it is composed as follows:
– large veranda with swimming pool
– double living room with fireplace
– study room
– eat-in kitchen
– master bedroom overlooking pool
– 2 small bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms ( one with bath and one with shower )
– study room with access to the terrace ( about 110 sq m ) with an enchanting view over the city and the sea
– living room with pool view
– master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
– 2 wardrobe rooms
– 1 bathroom with shower
The villa has air conditioning and heating system.