PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Test
– Historical palace from the 13th century
– Central location in the medieval town Caccamo
– Three separate apartments
– A bakery and a café/’pasticceria’
– A possibility of rental income
– Noble accommodation
– Beautiful mountain setting
– 7 km from the coast
– Original details
– Courtyard and Terrace
The property is located in the very center of the medieval town Caccamo, located 7 km from the coast, in a beautiful mountain setting.
The property was built in the 13th century and was in the 16th century bought by a noble family from Naples. All until today, the same family owns the property.
It was initially constructed to be as similar as possible to the famous and impressive castle of Caccamo.
With direct entrance from the principal street of Caccamo, you enter the lovely little courtyard with stone vaults and fine details.
The central apartment is 300 sq.m. large. Here you find a spacious triple lounge, 4 bedrooms, kitchen with dining room and bathrooms.
The vast social areas invite to vibrant social life. Besides, there is a large terrace with views over the medieval town and the beautiful surroundings.
Many of the original details still remain. The property has been well maintained, and no significant repairs are required.
Also, there is a quite significant part of the property used as storage to be converted to living area.
To the property there are two more apartments, offering rental income. One of them is 150 sq. m. large and has a kitchen, living room and a bedroom, a bathroom and are in good condition.
The palace offers beautiful, noble accommodations as well as excellent possibilities to a stable income
This property is a real treasure!
Downstairs is a traditional “pasticceria” – a bakery and café. Today it is closed, but could of course either be rented or be taken back in business.
It is fully equipped with machinery, oven, cups, plates from the ’60s. And the location couldn`t be better, right in the middle of the principal street of Caccamo.
– 1300 sq.m. Palace
– Very central in medieval Caccamo
– Three separate apartments possible to rent
– Main, noble apartment of 300 sq. m. and a lovely terrace
– Property includes a balcony and a café, equipped with authentic utensils from the ’60s
– The palace has been in the same family from the 16th century
– The palace origins from the 13th century
– The palace was built to be as similar to the castle of Caccamo as possible